Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I am in love...

with my new toys! You can call them late Christmas presents, but I call them both great deals! I've been saving up for a little while and finally got a new (sort of) vacuum and camera. My vacuum is the Consumer Guide #1 rated Kenmore Progressive that I got on eBay. It is so cool! It has IntelliClean technology that lights up when there is more dirt in an area that it is picking up so you know to keep vacuuming until it's all gone. My carpets have never been cleaner. Except when they were new and before we had kids. But you know what I mean.
And my other new (sort of) toy is my Canon Rebel XTi
with Sigma 18-125mm lens. I also got this on eBay for a steal!
It was still expensive of course, which is why I had to save up.
Here are some of the amazing pictures I've taken
while I'm still learning to use it.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! I see Ryder in the 2nd pic of Rachel! I can't wait to get my camera!!

Unknown said...

I heart the red and white striped jacket. I swear baby fashion is better!