Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Something to smile about

Brian and I have been saving for months and Friday was the final paycheck before we could go shopping for a new(ish) car. Despite the events of last week, it was nice to get my mind of things. We got lost & ended up finding an out of the way car lot that had exactly what we needed. Everyone there was super sweet and treated us like family. We got an amazing deal on a car I never thought we could afford. It was truly engineered by God. Anyways, here is a picture of our new minivan. Yes, that's right. A minivan. We've become that family...


For those of you who are curious,
it's a 2005 Chrysler Town & Country.

2 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I am so jealous! I can't wait until we get our minivan this fall!

Ice Queen said...

Yeah for newish cars!