Friday, September 11, 2009

Early Gender Prediction Test #1

So I had another ultrasound today to make sure the baby was growing at the right rate and to confirm the due date. I was right on the money and am still due April 20, 2010. I got to see the little "gummy bear" (as the Dr called it) moving around & hear a strong heartbeat. I found a cool website that does gender prediction based on heartrate & it says we're having a girl. I'll be doing another gender prediction test in 2 weeks by Intelligender and we'll see if the results are the same. I'll keep you all updated...

babybpm fetal heart rate gender predictor

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You can actually buy gender prediction tests that you pee on I hear?

Congrats again my lovely! xxx

Marni's Organized Mess said...

CONGRATS!

I Ran With Robert said...

Fantabulous!

Congratulations!