Sunday, February 1, 2009

Flashback Monday?

Sorry, I forgot to post my Flashback Friday on Friday,
so here it is. Better late than never, right?

I have recently reconnected with my old friend Jenna.
Okay she's not that old, and neither am I, but
we've known each other since I was 5 and she was 1.
Anyways, here are a few pics of us from back in the day.

Here we are at my baby shower for Joshua.
Pay no attention to the fact that my bra is showing.
Or that my neighbor Jessie is about to eat a
yummy sandwich in the background.

Here we are at my parent's house on some random day.


This was New Year's Eve 2001


One of our trips to Las Vegas. This one was April of 2002.
Pay no attention to the cigarette in my hand.

Anyways, It's been a long time and I'm so glad we're back!
I love you Banana!

2 comments:

Ice Queen said...

Brings back good memories. Since you've been gone, I've graciously stepped in to take your place. We had a great time talking, drinking fraps, and watching people. When we went back to her house you'll never guess who was there! Dr. Smarty Pants and Christine (I can't remember her last name, sorry Christine) I really enjoyed talking to her and telling her all about my tt/mr. Talk to you soon. So sad you live in Texas away from me!

Anonymous said...

I love you to Nina!!! Good times! You're mommy has been amazing... I love both of you sooo much!