Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another of my Favorite Things


We all want to provide our children with the best and safest foods right? Well if you've also followed MckMama for a while, you know she's all about organic foods. Here is her post about how to eat organic foods without breaking the bank. Which leads into one of my favorite things - Fit Wash. People who are worried about pesticides on their fruits & veggies encourage others to wash them well with soap & water. I don't know why, but I have trouble doing this on a regular basis. Maybe I'm lazy or maybe I don't like the taste of soap, but I'm so glad I found Fit Wash.

I found it at Walmart near a display of apples one day & was intrigued by what I read. I didn't buy it that day, but I went home & did some research on the computer. Most organic junkies recommend the soap & water method, but I was really impressed with the scientific studies I found on the Fit Wash website. Also, Fit is endorsed and recommended by food experts everywhere. Fit is the only produce wash certified kosher by the Orthodox Union, Fit is the only produce wash certified vegan and approved by the American Vegetarian Association, Fit is approved by the Vegetarian Society for use on all fruits & vegetables and Fit is the only produce wash endorsed by the Metabolic Code Diet™ and recommended by Laura LaValle, RD, LD, chief clinical nutritionist at the LaValle Metabolic Institute.

I guess it comes down to safety & convenience. I want my food to be safe, and I love that I can keep this handy spray near my sink to quickly & effectivly sanitize my fruits & vegetables! So everyone, Get Fit!

**In no way have I been compensated for this review. I just like sharing my favorite things with you. And besides, I would totally tell you if I got stuff for free!**

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We need that over here! xo.