Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day 2009

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there.
You play an important part in the lives of your children and today is the day we say "thank you."

First to my own daddy - Thank you for always being there for me and for loving me. You are a great father. I know that your own father wasn't a part of your life, but you overcame that and always treated us with love and kindness (and me like a spoiled princess, but let's not get Heather & Beth mad.) I love you! Happy Father's Day!




And to my wonderful husband - Thank you for being such a great dad and the father of my children. I love you more than words can say and I love watching you grow and learn alongside me as we continue on this journey of parenthood. Thank you so much for loving me and our kids. Happy Father's Day!

And to my Brother-in-Law & Father-in-Law - Happy Father's Day!
To my beloved grandpa-I miss you and I'm thinking of you today too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This - I loved. x

Ice Queen said...

Beautiful princess!

Anonymous said...

thanks Kristina, much appreciated. Dad =)