Thursday, July 23, 2009

Prayer Request - Pray For Mary

I received the following email from my friend Hannah requesting prayer for her sister-in-law:

Hi Everyone,

My sister, Mary is in need of dire prayers. Her health is not improving and she has been in the hospital now just shy of a month. Her body is very weak and not getting much stronger. She has just recently developed another infection and cysts in her throat. She remains in good spirit yet I know her spirit struggles. She needs all the prayers and good energy that can be sent her way. Please pray for her recovery and health.

For those of you who are not fully aware of my sister's condition upon admittance to ICU, she went into ER with DKA, unidentified infection, pneumonia and chronic cough. She then developed two more infections, one life threatening that is in her lungs and continued with high blood sugars. She is at Loma Linda Univ. Med. Ctr. in unit 6300.

Thank you for your prayers and please send this to anyone who may wish to pray for her as well.

P.S. Please pray for my parents strength and health through this as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my how terrible! In my thoughts indefinitely. Keep us updated.xxx.

missywilky said...

so terrible. definitely keep posted...