Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Seven Things

My friend Bridget tagged me to make a list of seven things you may or may not know about me:

Seven things that attracted me to my husband-
1. His eyes. They're super cool. They are greeen when he wears green & blue when he wears blue.
2. His commitment to the Lord. That was at the top of my list of requirements for a husband.
3. His butt. I always used to give him "special hugs" where I go to hug him, but grab his butt instead!
4. His smile.
5. He knew how crazy my family is & still wanted to marry me anyway..
6. He always helps me when I ask.
7. Easy going personality (I need that in a husband) That's how he puts up with me! (Amen Bridget!)

Seven things I always say-
1. Bad Monkey! (When Joshua does something bad)
2. Joshua, do you need to stand in the corner?
3. Go get a book.
4. Miiiiieeeer! (When calling my hubby downstairs.)
5. Seriously!?! (usually talking about a mess the kids made etc.)
6. I-Boo! (Sort of my nickname for Rachel that I say when she is chewing on shoes or getting into something.)
7. Oh my poor baby! (When Rachel is crying.)

Seven things I love to eat-
1. BBQ Sunflower Seeds
2. Dr. Pepper (okay I drink this & not eat it, but it's my favorite!)
3. Salad with cheese, sliced black olives & ranch mixed with salsa
4. Orange Chicken from Panda Express
5. Chicken Bacon Ranch from Subway
6. Eggo waffles for breakfast
7. Teriyaki chicken on a bun w/mayo.

Seven things I can do-
1. Take care of 3 babies under the age of 9 months and a 2 1/2 year old without going crazy. (Well most days anyway.)
2. Breastfeed while reading a book to Joshua.
3. Tell you the name of most NASCAR drivers based on their number. (I know, I know. What do you want, I live in Texas now...)
4. Sew a super cool blanket without a pattern.
5. Get my husband to do just about anything with just a pouty look.
6. Recite lines from TV shows & movies that correspond to any daily situation. (Dude, my sister would know!)
7. Pay all my bills online & use my Excel spreadsheet to organize them all.

Seven things I can't do-
1. Whistle.
2. Be away from my kids.
3. Smell cinnamon without gagging. (Especially hard during Christmas time when they have those nasty scented pinecones in every store!)
4. Go more than one day without talking to either my mom or my sister Heather.
5. Do math (which makes me hesitant to homeschool in the future.)
6. Let a dog kiss me or lick my face (I know where it's tongue has been and I can't help but think about poop! - Me too Bridget!!! Ewwww - yuck!)
7. Stop worrying about my kids' future. (Like what would happen if I died & they didn't have a mommy. =(

Now I tag you...feel free to do your own and leave me a comment so I can check out your 7 things.

2 comments:

Ice Queen said...

Wow! I learned something new about you! Just kidding! I know you as well as you know yourself!
Miss you!

Anonymous said...

check out my new blog site.
icequeenforever.blogspot.com