Monday, December 8, 2008

Emergency Prayer Request

**Update on AJ** He is staying in the hospital another night. His O2 stats keep falling in the middle of the night & he has been given oxygen when this happens. They are keeping him to do more tests & to keep an eye on him.

**Answered Prayers** Adrienne is doing fine and the baby is great. She and the baby are not in any danger. Praise the Lord!

**I don't have an update on Adrienne yet, but I have another prayer request: My best friend's son AJ has been admitted to the hospital overnight due to severe asthma symptoms and trouble breathing. He's getting breathing treatments every 2 hrs & will be starting him on steroids tomorrow. Please pray for a quick recovery!**

My friend Adrienne is 13 weeks pregnant & has begun leaking amniotic fluid, which can be a pre-cursor to miscarriage. If it is a tear, it could repair itself, so please pray that it is God's will that her baby is safe and that she does not miscarry. I will update this post as I get more information.

Thank you.

0 comments: