Monday, December 29, 2008

Emergency Prayer Request

**Update** Stellan is still in the Pediatric ICU and his blood gases are still very low. He did not have to be put on a ventilator after all, but all the equipment is out just in case. He is not allowed to eat or even have sugar water which is very hard for his mother to watch as her baby boy cries for her breastmilk. We are confident that God will see him through this battle. Please continue to pray for his breathing problems and his family who is wracked with distress over this tiny guy. More updates to come as things progress.

Please pray for baby Stellan. He is in the ICU with RSV and things are not looking good at all. He has been put on a ventilator because his oxygen saturation is so low. I will be updating my blog as I know more, but here also is the link to MckMama's blog.

1 comments:

Candy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yes, we share the same birthday, except mine was several decades before yours! I still have my birth announcement that my mom made that says "Come rain or shine, the stork's on time, with Candace Jean, on July 16!" Duh. So old school! But most of my relatives still call me that! Love your blog - your kids are precious! Wish mine were that age again...but they're YOUR age! Come back and visit sometime!