Friday, December 12, 2008

Flashback Friday

Here is me as Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer in the Chino Christmas Parade way back when I was in Girl Scouts. Brownies to be exact.
I'd also like to give a shout-out to my friend Marcie who is also in the picture and who I had lost touch with many years ago. We ended up on the same mommy board when we were pregnant with our first born sons and due in March 2006. I recognized her maiden name from her username & messaged her to see if it was her, and it was! She was living in Ohio! What a small world!

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Ice Queen said...

Ahhhh! My little princess!

Candi said...

What a small world!! I saw your comment over on Angie's blog. How have you been? Joshua is getting so big! And little Rachel is just darling!! Hope you and your family have been well!
Candi Flynn
March 06 Mommy

kristina16marie said...

Hi Candi! That is crazy! It is a small world. I'll have to head over & check out your blog!