Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry CHRISTmas!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Here are some pictures from the past few days:

Joshua with a book from Nana on Christmas Eve.
Rachel and her new purse.
Our birthday cake.
Joshua enjoying chocolate cake on Christmas morning.
My favorite family tradition!
Opening presents on Christmas morning.
Joshua playing with his new baseball set.
Rachel on her new ride toy.
Me & Rachel outside Target the day after Christmas.
So tired from all the shopping!
All my loot!
I would have posted sooner, but our internet just came back up. The neighbor's dog keeps digging up & destroying our internet wire, so the past few days have been like living in the stone age! Anyways, we love you all.

2 comments:

Ice Queen said...

Yeah for chocolate cake for breakfast on Christmas morning! Yeah for purses and baseball and lots of cool toys! Boo for not being able to have the whole family together to celebrate! I miss you guys! :(

Unknown said...

Where was I when the cake was celebrated and handed out?! xxx.